CT Series Features at a Glance
100% CAST-IRON CYLINDERS, CYLINDER HEADS CONNECTING RODS, AND HIGH PRESSURE PISTONS
More cast-iron for longer service life.
- Two-stage cast-iron pump is significantly more durable than pumps with aluminum components
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and heads for cool operation
- Industry-leading cast-iron cylinders high-pressure pistons for extreme durability
- Ductile iron crankshaft is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
Built to last for superior compressor life.
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless steel channel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Precision-fit, industrial-grade main roller bearings support all rotating parts for longer pump life
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Oil level sight glass is conveniently located for easy monitoring
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
VALUE-MINDED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
Robust performance at a lower cost.
- Provides higher pressures and longer life than single-stage pumps
- Follows the same world-class quality design standards as other FS-Curtis products
- Slow turning pump increases pump life
- Robust design sets the CT Series apart from comparable entry level models